I have always had a passion for planning events that bring people together. With an eye for color palettes, textures and trends, I go into every project with a fun and stylish energy.
Throughout my time studying Psychology at Wilfrid Laurier University, I was inspired by the stories behind the people I met. I acquired the skills to understand people’s behaviors, thoughts and how to work with them; combined with my passion for details and a good love story, I turned to the event & wedding industry to pursue my creative talents with ambition to create personalized occasions. Working with couples to create beautiful moments with those they love makes my job ever so rewarding. Keep reading to learn more about me or read sweet words from past clients!
- I am an on-trend, detail oriented planner with a love for family get togethers.
- I try to work with local vendors as often as I can to support the community and build relationships with other small businesses.
- I have a love for styling beautiful parties that capture the imagination and the heart.
- I am filled with excitement over gorgeous paper products and perfectly styled tablescapes.
- Lattes, salty treats and seasonal candles are some of my favourite things!