Happy Friday everyone!
We’ve been so lucky to work with amazing couples this season and some were so creative with the details of their wedding day. We are all about creating personalized celebrations that truly reflect each couple and we love the way brides & grooms have been incorporating fun elements to their day!
With the help of some great blogs & websites, we’ve gathered 5 unique guestbook ideas to get you inspired!
- The Photo GuestBook by Emmaline Bride. This is such a great way to remember your attendees. It also creates a fun environment as soon as guests arrive at the reception.
- The Reclaimed Wood Guestbook by PixelsandWood. I love that this can be hung in your home after the wedding! You can make the board yourself or have one made by one of the talented Etsy artists. *This doesn’t have to be square – you can select a letter, shape or monogram to make it extra special.
- The Bride & Groom Bucket List by Wedding Fanatic. Have your guests help you plan sweet dates! Go through these one by one. As life gets busy, you’ll be happy to have this reminder of your special day and the creative suggestions from your friends and family.
- Themed Guestbooks. Brit + Co shared some AMAZING music inspired guestbooks but yours could be anything that is meaningful to you as a couple. If your passionate about cooking, use recipe cards or large cutting boards like these. If you spend a lot of time travelling, have your guests sign a globe or a passport inspired book.
- The Anniversary Guest Book. Whether it’s individual cards in envelopes, notes in a bottle, a suitcase or a box, have your guests write notes that you will open on your first anniversary. It’s so nice to have something to look forward to and smile about one year later. Have fun with this and tie in your theme or styled! How fun would it be to pop a piñata filled with sweet notes on your one year anniversary?