Good morning everyone!
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I am working on it and trying my best to shop local when I can. There are so many awesome small businesses out there so I thought I would share some of my favourite local products that make for great gifts. This is the ladies edition, for those special women in your life!
1. Flower Subscription. I love the idea of a monthly bouquet. Who doesn’t enjoy fresh flowers in their home? It’s such a sweet way to treat that special lady.
Flower shops often have cute accessories, bath products and custom boxes that make for great gifts too!
Photo from www.justblooms.ca – Find more information about their Blooms Club here!
2. Personalized Robe. I don’t know about you but I often lounge in my robe at home. This one from By Catalfo is one of my favourites (The Peony Robe).
They are available in a variety of colors and patterns with custom embroidery options.
3. Custom Signs. There are so many options out there! These trendy pieces are a nice addition to any space.
My “gather” sign created by the lovely Gwen of MySweetRelish hangs over the couch and I love it!
4. Market Fresh Products. The St.Jacobs Farmer’s Market offers so many locally made products. Shopping for the lady who loves being in the kitchen is easy here (plus the treats while shopping are amazing – you need to have a cinnamon bun!)
5. “Me Time”. This is something so many of us find challenging to fit into our routines. A gift certificate for a massage, blow out, make up application, fitness class etc. These are all great ways to support entrepreneurs AND encourage some “me time”.
This is the lobby at Revive Massage Therapy. It’s such a lovely space , I instantly begin to relax.
If you have any questions about these suggestions and are looking for recommendations or an introduction, please don’t hesitate to reach out! I would love to help you connect with the amazing people behind our local businesses!