Happy Friday everyone!
For the new visitors to the blog or for those returning and interested in learning a little bit more, I thought I would share some fun facts about me!
The girl behind the creative details.
I started this business as a way to combine my love for celebrations with my strong lady boss tendencies. I have always been passionate and maybe even a little bit stubborn : ) but I knew I wanted to work in an industry where I had the freedom to create, learn and bring joy to others. Naturally, the business took the path of intimate weddings filled with personalized details and I couldn’t be happier to do what I do!
Here’s a little more about me:
- I was born in Montreal and learned both French and English as a child. Because I speak English more often it’s my stronger language but I always count in French.
- I LOVE to snack. I almost always pack granola bars and crackers when I leave the house.
- People say my house looks like my website. Light and airy with touches of blue (and real greens!).
- I have a girl crush on Dana Scott from Suits. Her hair, her wardrobe – amazing!
- Hand written notes make me happy. I’ve always been one to leave notes for my family or significant other and truly appreciate when others take the time to write a thank you or welcome card.
Thanks for stopping by!