Is anyone else finding it hard to believe we are already near the end of February? Time is flying but I am not complaining. With our first wedding of the year in just one week, I am really looking forward to all that is to come this season!
For a little inspiration while we wait for warmer days, here are some of my favourite spring trends!
- Greens. Not only is Greenery Pantone’s color of the year, but it is a trend we’ve been seeing a lot of all year round. I love the way various greens can complement spring flowers
- Watercolour & Pastels. I’ve loved this look for a long time but the way couples and designers are incorporating new metallics to add depth and interest to a softer palette is something I am really excited about.
- Earlier Timelines. A later ceremony and cocktail hour reception is great for those warm summer nights outdoors however an earlier affair with a tasty brunch wedding can be just as fun! I love this for Spring.
- Floral Prints. I’ve been seeing this a lot in clothing stores too. Just a little touch can add a fresh and feminine element to the design without being too busy. A floral printed napkin or envelope liner? I am in love!
- Fresh Flavors. I see a lot of seasonal inspired flavors throughout spring menus. A lighter dinner means more room for dessert 🙂
Photos provided by Martina Wendland Photography | Stationery: Bre Creative Design Co | Florals: La Petite Fleur